Information for New Patients
Are you new to Living Well Chiropractic? We are here to help.
We want to make every visit to Living Well Chiropractic in Yelm a positive experience. Below you will see in detail what you can expect on the first visit.
- You can complete our forms online - they should have been emailed to you by the office. If these forms are not completed before-hand, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out forms.
- With every new patient, we will check your vitals, blood pressure, height, weight, allergies, etc...
- Then, we will prepare for the adjustment. This may include using our mechanical traction therapy tables with hot and/or cold therapy.
- We will assess your condition during the examination and may provide treatment. He will decide the best course of treatment and tailor a plan for you and your specific needs.
- Some patients may benefit from low-level laser treatment which has been shown to aid in reducing inflammation (swelling) and promote tissue healing. This may speed up your recovery!
- Our friendly office staff will then reschedule you for any follow-up appointments needed.
** If you are involved in an accident we require PIP coverage or third party representation PRIOR to your first appointment.